Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditionsof purchase are presented by iVenture Card Australia ABN 81 062 368 941 (iVenture), the operator of iVenture Card packages. Upon purchase of this package (Package), a card (Card), designated by a display of the iVenture logo, will be electronically loaded with a tickets, coupons, points or a pass (Tickets) which may enable the Card holder to obtain certain benefits (Benefits) when the Card is presented to the attractions, restaurants or other operators (Operators) as detailed in this guide (Guide). By purchasing this Package you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The validity of Tickets issued on purchase of a Package may be, based on the specific Package purchased as detailed in the Guide, limited to a set number of consecutive calendar days from the date of first use of any Package Benefit and by Ticket quantity;
- Any unused Benefits included in the Package will expire twelve months from the date of purchase;
- You may not return to an Operator to obtain a Benefit a second or subsequent time; iv) Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits or lost or stolen Cards;
- Benefits presented in this Guide may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm the availability of the Benefit with the Operator prior to use of the Card;
- To the extent permitted by law, iVenture disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of the Card, Guide and Benefits;
- All responsibility for the conduct, quality, availability or other thing in respect of the use of any Benefit is solely borne by the relevant Operator;
- iVenture Card may terminate a transaction prior to card collection at their own disclosure.
- iVenture limits our liability or warranties implied by statute or otherwise by resupplying the relevant services; and
- All intellectual property rights used or embodied in or in connection with the Card, Guide or any related material is owned or licensed to iVenture.